Contracts and distribution
Contracts & distribution
Sirius Legal can help you negotiate and draft all your commercial contracts, set-up and expand your distribution networks and prepare distribution agreements. We are naturally also there if things go wrong: we assist our clients in conducting discussions about the implementation of agreements and their possible termination, in arbitrations and legal cases and, if the situation permits, also in mediation. Thanks to the active participation in international networks and chambers of commerce, our team has developed a worldwide network and gained experience to handle cross-border issues with the required expertise.
We provide advice in all types of commercial agreements, and this in the most diverse sectors (industry, construction, services, textiles, etc.). You can contact us for example for:
- Distribution, agency, concessions, franchising
- Buying and selling
- Product liability and labeling
- Transfer from trade funds
- Rent and lease
- Delivery of goods and services
- Sale of companies, shares, mergers, divisions
- Debt collection
- Insolvency, legal agreement, bankruptcies
- Software development, license, maintenance, SLAs, …
- Service agreements
- Consultancy contracts
Our many years of experience in online trade and in traditional distribution for a few large distribution chains also makes us the right partner for all your questions regarding selective distribution agreements, agency agreements and franchising projects.
These similarities seem to have a lot in common at first sight. However, the legal rules that apply to each of these forms of distribution differ materially from each other. Sirius Legal has many years of experience in this field.
We assist our clients with agreements tailored to their project, in accordance with all applicable legislation and with optimum guarantees for their interests. Through our extensive international contact network, we also provide our services in an international context for foreign companies who are starting a sales network in Belgium or for Belgian companies who are crossing borders.
Sirius Legal assists companies with:
- The set-up of a distribution network
- Standard franchising, concession and agency contracts
- Trade lease agreements
- Transfers from trade funds
- Guarantees and securities
- Pre-contractual information requests and extensive assistance with negotiations
- Disputes between franchisees and concessionaires
- Protection of brands, trade names, domain names
- Disputes with competitors regarding distribution law
- Real estate deals
- Commercial contracts with suppliers and partners
- Financing of your projects
- Translation of distribution networks to the internet world
- All aspects of online distribution
We are happy to help you out for any questions or assistance in commercial and contract law.
Thanks for filling out the form below: